|Industry||Education and Training|
|Company Business||Education and Training|
|Position Title||Marketing Intern|
|Required English Level||Intermediate|
- Assist with organizing promotional events with the Elicos Marketing Team.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and posters etc.)
- Help the Marketing team on projects assigned to the department.
- Write contents on Elicos websites and social media platform.
- Interacts with followers on our social media.
- Entertain questions regarding promotions or anything related to marketing on company’s email or social media message inbox (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etc.)
- Use WordPress to handle the company’s website to make it look presentable and informative under the guidance of the Web and IT team.
- Join the marketing team to distribute brochures and flyers, to create awareness of the brand.
- Join the marketing team in organizing and conducting monthly activities with Elicos students, this is your opportunities to interact with people from all over the world.
- Undertake any ad-hoc task and assignments assigned by the program supervisor.
- Communicate with the General Manager, Department Executive or Supervisor to help make Elicos better. Your insight and comments as an intern are always needed and deeply valued, so don’t be afraid to speak out.
- The interns are required to work every Monday to Friday except public holidays set by the Malaysian Law and Regulations from 8 am to 5 pm.
- The interns are free to wear something that they are comfortable in as long as it is presentable.
Your company’s Appealing point
- Designed for the Australian education system, We have developed to allow non-native English speakers to enhance their English for their work, travel or study.
- Our English courses are designed to give students the confidence to communicate effectively in real-life situations.
- We provide English courses, from beginner level to Upper-Intermediate, and IELTS preparation courses for students coming from all over the world such as Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Thailand and more!
- We are famous for our modern and fun environment. Our office and classes are well equipped with free WiFi, air-conditioner, huge students lounge to play and hang out with the students and pantry complete with refrigerator and microwave oven.
- We have 20+ staff, both teaching, and non-teaching staff. Most of our teachers are native English speakers from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and the United States. They are all CELTA and TOEFL certified and highly qualified teachers and will definitely happy to help you with your English. Our administration staff is comprised of people from all background as well.